Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, July 23, 2015

#ThursdayThoughts: More on Contests

Good Morning!

On June 4th I talked with you about contests. Well there's not much else we can say about them...except everybody loves the idea of getting something for FREE!

So today I want to tell you about a great contest TWJ Magazine is having in which they are giving away an Android Tablet loaded with Wholesome Entertainment....





Yes that's right.... Books and Music for your reading and listening pleasure and All you have to do is sign up to receive the newsletter!

Actually there are two ways to enter so visit the PAGE and get your name in there today.

Good Luck!

Also, this is not actually a contest but I wanted to let you know that my Tempered series E-Bundle is on SALE at AmazonSmashwords for 50% off thru July 31st so....if you haven't read these books yet, now is a great time to get them!

Not much else to chat about...busy, busy, busy as usual so I'll bid you ado and Blessings!

PamT



No comments: