Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

#TuesdayTreasure: Peace

This weekly post is supposed to be about something I treasure and today the thing I not only treasure but crave during this holiday season (and every day) is PEACE.


You may wonder how to cultivate and maintain an attitude of peace in such a tumultuous world.

Here are a few ways....

Gratitude: Being grateful for the little things in life helps us to focus on the good instead of that which is less than we desire. Gratitude and Peace go hand in hand.


Love: Focusing on the love of God and the love in your life will produce a profound peace in your heart.

Focus on the Present Moment produces much peace. I've heard it said that stress comes from focusing on the "coulda/shoulda/woulda" situations in our life. Yes it's true we need to acknowledge where we are and where we've been, but ONLY in order to determine where we desire to be! Once we realize that, we can move toward it with hopeful expectation.


These are a few ways I strive to maintain peace in my life. I pray they help you.

Something to think about!
"Inspirational with an Edge! 

No comments: