Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Noah & The Ark

Good Morning Friends,

Since we are in the Lenten season and on Feb 27th I featured the movie Son of God, over the next few weeks my Thursday Thoughts, in conjunction with Grace Hill Media will consist of behind-the-scenes featurettes from Darren Aronofsky and Russell Crowe's upcoming film, NOAH.

This op-ed published yesterday by USA Today was written by Geoffrey Morin who is head of communications for The American Bible Society. The op-ed is entitled, “NOAH spurs debate pitting art vs. Bible” and poses the question, “How much artistic interpretation should be allowed?” 

I thought you might be interested in sharing it with your readers so I’ve included the link here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/03/12/movie-noah-bible-film-god-religion-darren-aronofsky-column/6342295/ 

Enjoy and look forward to the movie!

IMW go see Son of God, I know I'm going to!

)

Until later...take care, God Bless and remember....Jesus is the reason for this season too!
PamT

No comments: