Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: Fatigue

Good Morning Friends,

Today's thoughts revolve around fatigue...mental, emotional, spiritual and physical.

We all go through times where we feel just plain worn out...tired, burned out, etc.

What can we do, especially when the workload doesn't seem to get any smaller?

Take a break!



Walk, meditate, phone friends, rest, read a book, just do something different for a bit.

Whether 10, 30, 60 minutes or a whole day, nothing is as important as your health ...again mental, physical, spiritual, & emotional.

That's what I'm going to do today.

I've had so much going on and so many irons in the fire that although I feel great, my brain is plain tired.

So...I'm off to play today!

Hope your day is filled with Bliss!
PamT

No comments: