Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday Treasure: Angels

Good Morning Friends!

Still in Arizona and it has been a lovely trip! Saturday we went to Sedona and I'll be posting pics and info about that later. Today I want to discuss with you something I treasure and that is Angels.

I've been learning more and more about angels by reading books by Doreen Virtue and Sonia Choquette.

Two I've read (or am reading) lately are: Mary Queen of Angels by Doreen and Ask Your Guides by Sonia.



Raised Catholic, I've always honored Mary but found the more I ventured off into "non denominational" the less I thought about how valuable a relationship with the Blessed Mother is! Doreen's book is really touching something deep in my spirit. Mary Queen of Angels is a beautiful tribute to our Blessed Mother and crosses ALL denominational (and non denominational) lines!

In her book, Ask Your Guides, Sonia also covers angels as well as other spiritual guides. She gives an in depth look at the various spiritual helpers that God has given us.


Now I know many will scoff, judge or ridicule the reading of books such as these and accuse these wonderful spirit filled ladies of taking the attention off of God and Jesus and encouraging folks to worship Mary, Angels and/or Spirit Guides, but let me assure you, this is in no way, shape, or form near the truth. Both of these ladies encourage worship of God and Jesus!

The Bible speaks often about angels and tells us that God has given His angels charge over us. We should acknowledge and honor them as the Divine Help they are.

JMHO!

Something to think about....
"Inspirational with an Edge!" (tm)






No comments: