Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: Too Much, Too Many, Too Little

Yep, I'm about as mixed up as that post title LOL!

Too Much to do.
Too Many things on my mind (and to do list)
Too Little time to do them all much less tell you everything going on LOL!

Seriously, I am so thrilled to share with you the August issue of The Wordsmith Journal Magazine today; be sure and check out my column Pamela's Ponderings!

If you are not signed up to receive our newsletter, please do so - that way you'll get next month's. To View this month's newsletter go here: http://bit.ly/18PGV7A 

About the only other news is that within the next couple of weeks I'll be publishing a devotional, Love is a Rose.

This will be available in print and ebook so please watch for details!

Here is the full cover....


I will also be re-issuing my ebook, Simple Promotional Tools for Authors (previously "every" author). This has been edited and revised with additional content & has a new cover also so watch for it too! 




Once those two are up, my next project is a WF novel, Circles of Fate. I don't have a cover yet but will share it with you ASAHP.

Well friends, that's my life in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed these Thursday Thoughts. Will be back next week!

Until then...take care & God Bless!
PamT



No comments: