Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Treasure ~ The Time Under Heaven & Gardens of the Heart by Laurinda Wallace

Good Morning Friends,

Today it is a pleasure to bring to you more books to treasure, this time by talented author, Laurinda Wallace. Since we're showcasing two of her books, I won't take up time and space but let her take it away....

I've been writing stories since elementary school days and always have a good mystery book nearby. Life just isn't complete without books. There's nothing like a comfy chair, a cup of coffee, and all day to read. I also love my Kindle, which saves on shelf space and feeds my reading habit so conveniently.

Once our two daughters, Megan and Emily were grown, my husband, David and I left our native Western New York for sunnier skies and warmer weather in southeast Arizona.  The high desert with its beautiful mountain views, awe-inspiring night skies, and independent spirit brought back the old desire to write. Since 2005, I've been writing for various magazines and websites on a variety of topics. With the creative juices flowing and encouragement from family and friends, books soon appeared. 

In the 2012, my debut novel, 
The Time Under Heaven was published, along with a devotional book called Gardens of the Heart. The first book in the Gracie Andersen mystery series, Family Matters was published in 2013. My blog, SimplyLife is a popular stop for many of my readers from around the world. You'll find everything from inspirational thoughts, local history, humor, or simply life. 

When I'm not at my day job in administration or writing at home, the gardens around Casa Wallace and hiking in the Huachuca Mountains keep me busy. Many times what's happening in my flower gardens or those spectacular views in the mountains inspire devotionals and new stories. While life is full of unexpected twists and turns, my foundation will always be the One who created the roses in my garden and the mountains I love to hike. He is my source for everything.
  

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path.  Proverbs 3:5,6
Find out more by visiting my website or connecting with me on FaceBook, Google+ or LinkedIn.

Time seems to be against missionary Ruthanne Carroll. Suddenly faced with a life threatening illness, she reluctantly returns to the U.S. from a small Maasai village in Kenya. Once she reunites with her sisters Elizabeth and Melody, she clearly sees God’s hand leading her to uncover a guilty secret from her past.  
 
A journey to uncover the truth leads them through sometimes dangerous circumstances and battles with old hurts. Each find their faith and relationships challenged as they reach a crossroads where the choices are healing and reconciliation or bitterness and defeat. 
Watch the trailer HERE!
Book Info: ISBN-13: 978-0985432805  280 pages, Christian fiction, 3-Mice Productions - Publisher, Paperback - $9.98  Kindle - $2.99, Smashwords - $2.99.  Release date: May, 2012

Gardens of the Heart is a 30-day devotional for gardeners and lovers of gardens. With a hoe in her hand, long-time gardener, Laurinda Wallace leads you through the Scriptures to help you cultivate a bountiful heart of devotion and obedience to the Master Gardener. Filled with beautiful nature photos, you’ll also find daily flower and vegetable growing tips that range from the down and dirty necessities to simple, effective ideas that will help make your garden flourish. So roll up your sleeves and grab your gloves, because it all begins with the soil in your backyard and, most especially, in your heart! This inspiring devotional makes a great gift for yourself or anyone who loves the beauty and peace of the garden. 

Book InfoISBN-13: 978-0985432843; 64 pages, Devotional, 3-Mice Productions - Publisher  Paperback Available @ Amazon.$11.14; Kindle $2.99; Release date Oct. 27, 2012.  Watch the trailer HERE!

Well friends, hope you've enjoyed this edition of Tuesday Treasure. Laurinda will be joining us again next month with another title so stay tuned!

Until later...take care & God Bless!
PamT



 

No comments: