Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: The Power of Words

Hello Friends!

If you read my Tuesday Treasure this week, you'll see how God used the words of a song to touch my heart and enlighten my mind.

I'm sure we've discussed the power of words before but today I'd like to revisit that subject.

We all know words have power. After all, when God spoke things happened!

The same thing holds true today for us!

What we speak, we create or draw into our lives.

Since Tuesday's post was on a song, I'd like to bring up another song today that really touches my heart and that is: See You Again by Carrie Underwood.

I admit that many times when I hear this beautiful song, I think of my beloved husband who passed away in 2009.

But just as often, this makes me think of a soul getting ready to leave heaven and come to earth.

What does it make you think of?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

PamT

No comments: