Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Trails and Treasures

Good Morning!

One of the things I enjoy here at the Silver Spur Ranch is the many hiking trails. Fossils, cowboy heart rocks...You never know what you might find.

What I love most about a solitary walk or hike is the time to focus my heart to prayer and my ears to hear the Voice of the One who loves me....My Lord and Savior...the Lover of my soul.

Sunday morning I took advantage of the lovely weather and hiked for about an hour and a half. On the trail I found a perfume bottle.

I've been soaking it ever since to try and clean it up and managed to find a label. YORK.

Today I was able to uncover a photo of the bottle. Of course the brass plate and lid are missing but the shell-shaped etching is lovely.

I'm thinking it'll be great for scented oil or colored water.






So next time you're on vacation or have a few hours to yourself, find a trail and take a walk....you never know what kind of treasure you may find.





No comments: