Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

On the go Again!

Hey Friends,

By the time you read this I'll either be in the air or on the ground in Seattle, WA visiting with my children/grandchild for a week. Been home from Bandera for a week today and have been busy, busy, busy as usual LOL ~ But I sure do miss my friends at the Silver Spur! I'm definitely looking forward to going back to the ranch from time-to-time.

Update on The Visionary: I recieved my "fully executed contract" and advance check - a first for me and I'm so excited and grateful to our Lord for this opportunity! We have a tentative release date of November 2011! Filled out some information on the manuscript Five Star needed and am awaiting edits. I'll keep you all posted as things progress.

In His Sight seems to be doing well, receiving good reviews and for that I'm equally grateful. Get your copy today from White Rose Publishing.

God is graciously opening some doors for me that seem to be leading to an exciting future...if I can keep walking forward from the past.....Grief sucks! Sorry for the bluntness here but can't think of a nicer way to say this - some days are still agonizing to get through but by HIS grace, I do. I keep hearing Terry's voice...."Now stop your crying." He had a certain tone he used when he said that and it's comforting to know he is still with me, watching over me and that he still supports me as he always did....pushing me to pull myself up by the bootstraps and keep on, keeping on. Sometimes I feel like my life is a reflection of a Country song ... How DO I live without him? and yet... So lucky to have had the chance to love this much.

Oh well, we all have things we identify with to try and make sense of the senseless events in our lives.

Guess that's about all for now Friends, be sure and drop by Saturday for our spotlight on Rebecca J Vickery with another of her books!

Until later...take care & be Blessed!
PamT

2 comments:

文王廷 said...

Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Winona Cross said...

Ah, Pam, you need to revel in the joy of this new contract. Enjoy your family. And, know that grief is a painful emotion that comes and goes like the tides. I believe Terry is with you just as surely as he was with you while he was living.