Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Working Behind the Scenes

Good Morning Friends,

Until I woke up I had no idea what to blog about today, I mean everything in my life has changed. Where once I saw a bright future, now a huge question mark. I find myself wavering on nearly every decision I have to make ~ not a good thing for someone who was always up for a challenge.

Alas, I'm told all this is normal and one day I'll find my footing again. I know that God has a good plan for my life - Jeremiah 29:11 promises this - and I'm clinging to that promise with every ounce of faith I have.

So much has happened since my last personal post - my brother came in from Alaska for a visit, my Dad celebrated his 70th birthday and I attended my 30yr class reunion - can you imagine? 30 yrs!

I still can't believe - I don't feel that old (most of the time LOL!).

I've been working behind the scenes a lot with my writing - designing a new website, editing a Non Fiction piece that was rejected by 2 publishers - one however, invited me to resubmit after changes were made, and working little by little on new stories.

I am starting to look ahead somewhat and plan promotional activities again - Monday (Nov. 9th) I'll be guest on Anna Katheryn Lanier's blog so drop by and visit me there. The other events I've lined up are for next year so I'll tell you about them later.

This Saturday our spotlight is on Rich Dixon - so please drop by and visit with him.

Well, not much else to talk about.

Until later.... Be Blessed!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I don't feel that old either. I also graduated in '79.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Imagine that LOL!

I figured we were close in age but had no idea how close.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
PamT