Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Monday, April 7, 2008

Pot Luck Post

Hi Friends!

Ever attend an event where the food served was termed “pot luck” where everyone brings a covered dish and/or dessert?

I love these as you never know what you’ll try that’s new, but you can always rest assured you’ll get something delicious!

Well I’ve titled this post, Potluck because so much has happened since the last time I shared with you that I figured it would be easier to report the events all at once… a virtual smorgasbord of news!

Now, where do I start? LOL!

On a personal note…Easter was BEAUTIFUL but quiet. We put new flooring in my bedroom (we’re stripping out all carpet and installing vinyl flooring throughout the house-finishing my bedroom got us to the half-way point) anyway, this made the weekend less eventful as we didn’t have company nor did we go very far. Of course we did bring our Angel Girl a basket and visit with her for a while. J All-in-all we had a great weekend.

On the professional side….finished round one edits for my 4th Tempered novel; proofreader has done her stint and now I’ll make one more run through the book then it’s off to layout – Yay! Still waiting on the cover but that’s in the works and I’ll share it with you as soon as I can.

I also received my 2nd round of edits for The Visionary and will begin working through that novel as soon as I send the other manuscript off.

My short story, A Hero for Jessica was released March 26th and has already received good reviews including a Reviewers Top Pick from Night Owl Romance!

April 9th I’m off to Daytona Beach, FL for the NDA Cheer & Dance Championship to root for SFA pom/dance/drillteam which is coached by my son! So please, say a prayer for a safe trip and a national title or two. J

Oh, one more newsflash! Next week I’ll be spotlighting author Tracey H Kitts and her book Red on my personal blog so if you get a chance, run over and see what she has to offer!

Well, that’s about all for now Friends!

Until later take care, God BLESS and remember….You reap what you sow, therefore if you sow love, peace, joy and wealth then love, peace, joy and wealth will abound in your life!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
“Inspirational with an Edge!”

No comments: