Well, we leave Coarsegold, CA & Yosemite National Park today, heading for Red Bluff and Lassen Volcanic National Park. I'll be sharing another update on my West Coast Vacation on Thursday and then at least once a week in July until I've shown you some of what I'm experiencing on this extended road trip.
Meanwhile, please welcome Nikola Dimitrov to our blog. He is a new-to-me author brought to us by PrimeStar Publicity.
As editor-in-chief of Vetil Media Ministry, Nikola has translated and published more than thirty books into Bulgarian, as well as writing some himself. He then encourages his congregations to take responsibility in word and deed toward that end. As a translator, Nikola has also produced and distributed around the nation nearly 1000 Bulgarian versions of audio and video teachings by famous foreign preachers and teachers.
As part of a charity in Bulgaria, along with other volunteers, Nikola takes care of needy people from the minorities, distributing clothes, food, medicine, and school materials to children.
Nikola is married to Helen, and they have two lovely young-adult daughters, Annie (which means grace) and Mikaela (which means who is like God?). Both are part of Nikola and Helen’s ministry, serving in the area of music.
Let's see what Nikola has to treasure.....
I’d like to justify the title of my book: “The Four in One Gospel of Jesus”. The Rabbi Rev. Eric Walker, when interviewing me, made a very good point: There are not 4 gospels, when You consider the meaning of the word Gospel (Good news). There’s only one Good News, and that is the fact that there is a new King of kings and Lord of lords - Jesus. So, the 4 gospels are actually one Gospel of our King and Lord.
It’s interesting how many Christians associate the Gospel only with Salvation (going to Heaven when we die), when the Bible, in every single place, talking about the Gospel, calls it: The Gospel of the Kingdom. Yes, there is Salvation, Healing, Deliverance, Protection, Provision and Victory in Jesus, but these are all by-products of the fact that the Good News are the Good News of the King Jesus and His Kingdom, HERE and NOW. Check out for Yourselves:
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. - Matthew 4:23 (The preaching of the King and His Kingdom brought healing and deliverance in the Present)
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. - Matthew 9:35
And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent. - Luke 4:43 (This seemed to be Jesus’ calling and…
…Our mission is pretty much the same - to proclaim that there is a New king of kings in our world:
- Jesus, not Mammon (deceitfulness of riches, secular cares and all kinds of other things)
- Jesus, not Pharaoh (bondage over the mind, spirit and body)
- Jesus, not Jezebel (perversion, adultery, fornication and corruption)
- Jesus, not Ahab (apathy, not assuming responsibility, lack of character and stamina)
- Jesus, not the works of the flesh (Galatians 5:19-21, about which the Bible says that that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. It does not say that they will not be saved, but that they will not be effective for the Kingdom, e.g. will not be able to witness, heal, deliver and live victoriously.
- Jesus, not the devil, sin or idolatry.
Still not convinced? Let’s see what the first century men of God would preach:
- John the Baptist: “Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near”
- Jesus: “Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near”
- The disciples sent by Jesus: “Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near”
- But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. (Acts 8:12)
- And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God. (Acts 19:8)
- And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God,… (Acts 28:23)
There are so many more Bible Scriptures to back up my point, but I think the above are enough.
Why do I say all that? Because, to have a bird’s eye perspective on the life of Jesus - the King of the Kingdom, chronologically and contextually - will help us be more effective for Him. That’s what The Four in One Gospel of Jesus provides.
God Bless You!
Wow....what amazing and wonderful truths to treasure, Nikola. Thanks for sharing!
Nikola's book The Four in One Gospels of Jesus can be purchased at Amazon!
Well friends, hope you enjoyed today's post and that you'll join me each week for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight.
Until next time, take care and God Bless.