Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Taking a Sabbatical

 Hello Dear Friend,

I've felt the need to back away from blogging and promotion for a while therefore there will be no Wednesday Words with Friends or Saturday Spotlight until further notice.

I'm not sure what, why or how I'm evolving as a woman or writer but I'll be sharing with you what I can, when I can, as I can.

Until then, take care and God bless.

PamT

3 comments:

Charbonnel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Thomas said...

Dear friend, it's important to prioritize your well-being. Take the break you need. When you're ready to return, consider the support of fit out companies Dubai to revamp your workspace and renew your creative energy.

CMOLDS Dubai said...

CMOLDS Dubai stands out among app development companies in dubai for its innovative solutions and customer-centric approach. With a focus on creativity and cutting-edge technology, we specialize in crafting bespoke mobile apps tailored to meet the unique needs of businesses in Dubai. Our team of experts is dedicated to delivering high-quality, user-friendly apps that drive success and elevate brands in the competitive Dubai market. Partner with CMOLDS Dubai for top-notch app development services that exceed expectations and deliver tangible results.