Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, December 10, 2022

#SaturdaySpotlight is on Maureen (ML) Bonatch & Magic, Mimosas & Mistletoe!

Good Morning,

I'm pretty much done with my Christmas shopping. How about you? While you're taking a break, please enjoy this week's All Christmas thru Christmas feature with Maureen (ML) Bonatch and her cozy mystery Christmas book, Mimosas & Mistletoe!

Marissa Hale is excited to visit her friend Grace’s new Inn. But the twinkly lights attached to the inheritance are frightful, and finding a dead body in the poinsettias resembling one of Santa’s fabled elves is not delightful. The death of Grace’s aunt was already suspicious, is someone trying to scare Grace into selling the Kringle Inn? 

Grace’s bloodline is the magic mainline for keeping the yuletide spirit alive, and losing the Inn could mean the end of Christmas. The clues to both deaths may reside with the spirits of the Inn, but Marissa’s dog is the only one who can see them.

Does Marissa stand a ghost of a chance of solving this mystery to save Christmas?

Magic, Mimosas & Mistletoe is the high-spirited third book in the Charmed Cocktail Cozy mystery series. If you like ghost mysteries with holiday slaying, you’ll love M.L. Bonatch’s festive read!


Buy Magic, Mimosas & Mistletoe to cheer your holiday spirit today and all year!

Excerpt:
 “Have you ever met an elf?” I threw out the question to distract her from dwelling on our current situation. Part of me really wanted her to say she had. My disdain for the Christmas holiday had started when other kids mocked me for clinging to what many considered to be childish beliefs for years longer than most.

“An elf? I don't know. I can't say I ever met one,” Grace said.

The small glimmer of hope squelched within me. I wouldn’t go through that humiliation again. Beliefs of elves,Santa, and flying reindeer were stories for children, not for anadult witch who should know better. 

Finally, a police officer arrived in the small lobby. “It took him long enough,” I said. The casual attire didn't confirm the man's profession, but the flash of a badge clipped to the waist of his pants and the collective sigh of relief from the staff did.

I stood. “Finally, someone who can confirm that this is a crime scene.”

“We don't know that yet, Marissa. Don't jump to conclusions. It's like you look for trouble.” Grace closed her eyes and leaned back against the cushion.

A response was unnecessary; Grace knew I excelled at jumping to conclusions, and I couldn't help it that trouble usually found me.


M.L. Bonatch believes music can be paired with every mood, laughter is contagious, and caffeine and wine are essential for survival. When she’s not doing the bidding of a feisty Shih Tzu, she’s a mom to twin daughters, exploring the beautiful woods of PA with her hubby and dancing as much as possible. She writes paranormal cozy mysteries as  M.L. Bonatch, urban fantasy, paranormal romance and other genres as Maureen Bonatch.

Find out more about Maureen and her writing by visiting her Website, Bookbub, Bookbub2, or Amazon Author Page, Twitter or Facebook. Sign up to receive her newsletter and get a free story!

Check out Maureen's previous visits to our blog Here and Here.


Magic, Mimosas & Mistletoe sounds like a really cute read, Maureen. Thanks for sharing. Good luck and God's blessings with it.

Hope you enjoyed another week of Christmas books friends and that you'll check back for more as this feature will go on through Saturday Dec 31st.

Until next time, take care and God bless.
PamT

8 comments:

Maureen said...

Thanks so much for having me and sharing Magic, Mimosas & Mistletoe!

Kara O'Neal said...

This sounds like so much fun! Loved it!

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Sounds like a great read! Congrats and best wishes.

Liz Flaherty said...

I love the title! And, of course, I love mimosas...

Alina K. Field said...

This sounds wonderful! Congratulations!

Maureen said...

Thank you! Happy Holidays!

Judy Ann Davis said...

Looks like a winner. Enjoyed the excerpt. Happy Holidays to you ad your family!

Barbara Bettis said...

Sounds like a delightful story, M.L. Wishing you all the best.