Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

#WednesdayWordswithFriends All Christmas thru Christmas!

Good Morning!

If you LOVE Christmas themed stories, beginning today through Dec. 30th right here on our blog will be All Christmas thru Christmas - where every Wed. and Sat. you'll get a peek into a Christmas romance.

Click on graphic to purchase your copy today!


I was going to do another spot on Keri's Christmas Wish but since I featured it here for NN Light's 'Christmas in July Fete' I thought I'd share a few Christmas Confessions...

1.      I always buy Eggnog at Christmas because it’s the best time of the year to sit, reflect and enjoy the smooth, creamy drink.

2.      In my opinion, Christmas fruitcake should be outlawed – it’s just plain nasty LOL!

3.      I better get up Christmas morning and find Heartland Season 14 under the tree or else I’m going to literally break down and cry because it’s one of my FAVORITE TV series. The Chosen ranks number 1 LOL!

4.   The best thing about Christmas is the almost tangible love, peace, joy and goodwill toward men that seems to be more prevalent during this season.

5.      My Christmas dinner is usually a feast, or a free-for-all or take-out and my favorite dish is cornbread dressing and I’ll be drinking Wine.


Hope you enjoyed this short, sweet post and that you'll check back each week for Wednesday Words with Friends and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time take care and God Bless.
PamT


9 comments:

Barbara Bettis said...

I love Christmas--and your list! I discovered Chosen a while ago and find it amazing! However--send me your fruitcake. I do like good fruitcakes. (No, not an oxymoron LOL although none of my local friends like it either.) I'm looking forward to more of your Christmas posts.

Karen McCullough said...

Nice list of Christmas tidbits!

D. V. Stone said...

Merry Christmas! D.

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Love your confessions! I agree with them.

Liz Flaherty said...

I think I like everything about the season except the cough and sore throat hat is visiting right now (and usually does.) I like your list, too.

LoRee Peery said...

I'm with Barbara -- I like the old-fashioned kind of fruitcake that takes a long time to taste wonderful.
Plus, I think the world would be a better place if we carried Christmas in our hearts all year round.

Carol James said...

I'd want to binge watch The Chosen!

Alina K. Field said...

I have Season 2 of The Chosen to binge watch. And I like a good fruit cake also. I love the taste of eggnog, but about thirty years ago I had a bad batch of it that had me sick for a full 24 hours so I'm a bit wary of it.

Alicia Dean said...

Fun idea for a post. I've never seen Heartland or The Chosen. I'll have to check them out. I'm with you on Fruitcake!