Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, June 21, 2018

#ThursdayThoughts More East Coast Vacation Memories....

Good Morning from Louisville, KY!

Today we'll weather the rain and visit Churchill downs - more on that later.

Last week I shared some memories from the first leg of our East Coast Vacation. Today I'll continue on our trip with you.

After leaving Boston, we made our way to Maine where we visited Acadia National Park and ate some of the BEST blueberry pancakes at the Log Cabin Restaurant and 'lobstah' and blueberry pie ever at Stewman's Lobster Pound in Bar Harbor.

Here are a couple photos from Cadillac Mountain and Bass Harbor.... 

                          


We also had a great lobster roll at Beal's Lobster Pier in Bass Harbor.


Upon leaving Maine, we traveled to NY where I got to visit with a friend whom I haven't seen in 6 or 7 years!


Now we're on the homeward bound part of our trip and our last main attraction, Churchill Downs!

I'll share those pics with you later.

Meanwhile, I hope you're enjoying my vacation with me and that you'll drop by weekly for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.
PamT

7 comments:

kaybee said...

Pam, very nice. I live in New Hampshire and visit Maine on occasion; would love to try those restaurants.
Kathy Bailey

Anonymous said...

What a lovely trip. Your photos are great and will bring back memories for years to come. Don't forget to take a couple with you and hubby in the center. I didn't take many (or any) with Ted or myself and now wish I had. Enjoy more of your travels. Maria

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Maine looks lovely! Glad you are having such a nice trip. A perfect time of year to visit New England. Have fun.

Diane Garner said...

Such fun! We visited New England for the first time a few years ago. Absolutely loved Boston and Acadia NP. Salem was cool, too. Ate and ate and ate lobstah and chowdah. Safe travels home.

marilyn leach said...

I just love your pix, Pam. Thanks so much. It looks like a part of our country that shouldn't be overlooked. Beautiful. Cheers

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

You should Kathy, you won't regret it I promise!
I know what you mean, Maria and I'm sorry for your loss.
Yes, it is beautiful, Jacqueline!
Thanks Diane, the 'chowdah' was good too but not like the lobstah LOL!
Anytime you get to travel our great country I say GO, Marilyn!

Thanks everyone for stopping by!
Good luck and God's blessings to each of you.
PamT

Alina K. Field said...

Those are beautiful photos! I can't wait to see what you come up with for Churchill Downs. That's on my must-see list, preferably when the derby is running!