Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, March 31, 2018

#SaturdaySpotlight

Good Morning!

Normally I'd say welcome to the last Saturday Spotlight for March but my scheduled guest could not be here, and I was unable to scramble in a replacement, therefore NO Saturday Spotlight today )and NO this is NOT an early April Fools joke either LOL!).

Since it is Easter weekend I don't mind not having a guest. We'll just take today to remember what today and tomorrow signify.....


the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

The St Patrick's day romance giveaway is over as is Eggcerpt Exchange but Timeless Suspense is still available for a limited time.

I pray your Easter is Blessed and Happy and that you'll take time out to reflect on all God has done for you!

Join me next week for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday spotlight.

Until then, take care and God bless.
PamT

No comments: