Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, January 7, 2016

#ThursdayThoughts: Random Ramblings

Good Morning!

Today is one of those random ramblings days...cause I just have no idea what to talk about. This feature is normally about something to think about so....

How about reading a good book?

I recently read two: Sweet Salt Air by Barbara Delinsky and Being in Balance by Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  

Yeah two different ends of the reading spectrum I know...one fiction the other non...but that's me.

I love to read and variety is the spice of life.

What are your reading preferences?

I'd love to hear from you!

Leave a comment and at least one lucky person will win a copy of their choice of my books!



PamT

6 comments:

Susan Coryell said...

Currently reading a mega-novel CARTEL--600+ words about Mexican drug operatives. Fiction but very realistic! Next is a colleague's manuscript. I keep two books going simultaneously most times--often three!

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Reading is always a joy. Just went to the library today having finished a Robert Parker mystery.

Nightingale said...

I read and write across the spectrum, too. The last book I read was about the Duke of Windsor (Edward VIII) and I love anything about Charles II, but nothing is better than a great romance.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks for dropping by ladies!
PamT

Alicia Dean said...

Well, it's Friday, but I can still comment on Thursday Thoughts, right? :) I love to read many genres, but my very favorite are thriller/mysteries. I can't get enough of those! I've just started book one in a series by Angela Marsons. So far, it's pretty good.

M.J. Schiller, Romance Author said...

At least it's not Sunday, Alicia! I don't like to read anything that makes me think. I get enough of that in my real life--just entertain me! I am currently reading Janice Croom's DEATH OF AN IDIOT BOSS and it is delightful. Her characters are colorful, her voice sings--it is really just great! Looking forward to the next in the series and to an opportunity to start any of the wonderful books waiting on my Kindle. Reading is such a great escape! Thanks for sharing your random thoughts. I appreciate randomness. ;)