Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday Treasure: Respect

Yeah this might be a topic I normally would post on Thursday Thoughts, but I can't wait on this one!

I know I'm far from perfect but I try to live my life in a manner befitting my King, my Lord & Savior..a life of integrity, honesty and respect.

When I deal with others, naturally I expect they are doing the same.



It saddens and upsets me to find people so easily lie and cheat and steal and destroy what does not belong to them and then act like the victim. And when when their actions force me to do things I would rather NOT do and feel emotions I don't like feeling....well guess it's par for the course...


I've said before life is too short for pettiness, bullshit and drama. Well let me tell you, life is way too long when it is lived without basic Honesty, Integrity and Respect!

Something to think about!
"Inspirational with an Edge! 

No comments: