Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday Treasure: Enchanted Rock

Good Morning!

I've always enjoyed walking but since coming to Bandera, hiking has become a treasured pastime. A couple of weeks ago my friend Patti Herrera, a doTerra Essential Oils Representative and I decided to visit Enchanted Rock State Natural Area in Fredericksburg.



The drive was amazing and the park absolutely beautiful! But what really impressed us was the serenity and beauty found in this spiritual place.

Yep this is me at the top!

We even went through a cave!








The park has camping spots, guided tours (we shared our day with folks from HEB in Austin and students from a nearby school!)


We even found Big Foot!



If you're ever in the area and want to do a little hiking or more advanced rock climbing, visit Enchanted Rock and make memories you're sure to treasure.

No comments: