Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Courage

Good morning Friends!

So much is going through my mind I can hardly put it all into words...well intelligible words LOL!

Today I'm thinking about courage.

What is courage?

How do we define this admirable trait?

Is it facing & defeating an opponent, illness, death, loss of a loved one? Fighting for your country or simply fighting for what you believe in?

Is it 'sucking it up and moving on'?

We all know the Serenity prayer...Grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference...and yet, we still have so many definitions of the word and ideas on what courage really means.

Well I found this photo on FB today and it gave me yet another definition of courage....

(Photo borrowed from The Mankind Project on FB!)

What can you let go of today?  How about a bad habit or nasty attitude? What about anger, pain and frustration about something in your past? Oh and let's not forget that broken dream or lost opportunity?

Because it is only when you let go of something that your hands, heart and mind are open to receive what God has for you next!

Something to think about!
"Inspirational with an Edge! 

No comments: