Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday Spotlight: Winter Madness

Well my Saturday Spotlight guest was a no show so I thought I'd share one of my own books, Winter Madness.....

Enjoy!



Sienna has survived what most succumb to - the death of a spouse and child and has maintained her faith despite her troubles. William has never met anyone who actually lived out what they say they believe. Is it true love between the faithful optimist and broody pessimist or simply winter madness? 

Excerpt: 
The tiny wooden bridge they traversed crossed over a creek and swayed under their feet. Sienna stopped midway to their destination. “Listen,” she urged. 

He cocked his head. “What?” 

“What do you hear?” He turned in the direction she looked, stood still, and tried to hear what she heard. A smile tugged at his lips when he turned to her. Her eyes were alight with joy. “You hear it too, don’t you?” 

“Tell me what you hear, Sienna.” 

“Children laughing, the sounds of joy, of love, two things that make this world go around are love and joy. A child’s laughter encapsulates both.”

His heart melted another degree.

Winter Madness can be purchased from Pelican Book Group or Amazon!

No comments: