Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Treasure - Photographs & Memories

Good Morning Friends and welcome to my blog.

As you know I've been travelling between my home in Louisiana and the Silver Spur Guest Ranch in Bandera, Texas for the past few years.

Since the early 1800's folks have been creating and perfecting ways to capture memories. Well, this past weekend my mother and aunt came to the SSR to visit and we had a grand time.

We visited Old Spanish Trail restaurant which used to be a saloon and there are actual saddles at the bar.


Here is Nanny sitting on one.










We also visited the Longhorn Saloon which is owned and operated by country & western star Clint Black's brother - Brian. Here's a picture of the ladies with Brian and one with him and wife, Charlotte.



We also visited Fredericksburg and shopped until we were ready to drop (sorry no pics from there)!

Anyway, they left this morning for Louisiana but one thing is certain, these are photographs and memories we will always cherish.

Hope you enjoyed this Tuesday Treasure! Stay tuned for more Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlights.

PamT



No comments: