Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Holy Thursday

Well Good Morning Friends!

I pray ALL is well in your neck of the woods. Busy day in a busy week well in a busy life LOL!

The Wordsmith Journal Magazine is due out on April 1st so I'm working a little each day to get it together so there is not so much to do on the 31st. On top of that, we have Good Friday and my granddaughter's birthday party on Saturday and of course Easter Sunday - whew!

For those who believe and for denominations that practice, this is Holy Thursday - the night of our Lord's last supper. A time when many churches reenact the washing of feet and have veneration of the cross.

I was raised in the Catholic Church and I appreciate these gestures to identify with Jesus's actions the night HE was betrayed.

Oh how much we can learn from HIM!

I mean, think about it....would YOU wash the feet of your loved ones much less your enemy?

We may not literally "wash feet" but as Max Lucado said in his book, Just Like Jesus "relationships don't thrive because the guilty are punished but because the innocent are merciful."

To whom can you show mercy on this Holy Thursday?

Something to think about!

"Inspirational with an Edge!" (tm)

No comments: