Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

TWJM - Helping the Homeless!



I have a friend who is virtually homeless ~ She has a chance to start over but needs our help! So for the month of August, I'm running an Ad campaign to help her....50% of all ad sales from the special listed here will go to help this woman get on her feet!

To Thank You for your help I'm offering the following deals:

*Home w/Review ($75) - Get Bookstore & *Newsletter Ad FREE!
Trailer Ad ($75) - Get a Bookstore & *Newsletter Ad FREE!
*Feature Ad with Interview ($50)- Get a Bookstore Ad FREE
*Editorial Page Ad ($45) get a Bookstore Ad FREE
Purchase a Book Store Ad ($40) - Get a *Newsletter Ad free!
*Ad will run in the first available issue as these spots are filled in advance*

Donations are welcome also!
Please send through PayPal to: twjadsales@gmail.com


Advertising Info - The Wordsmith Journal Magazine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a good and generous idea.