Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Reflections

Good Morning Friends!

Today I head out to my favorite place in the whole world.... Silver Spur Guest Ranch in Bandera, TX.

This is the time of year we reflect on goals & resolutions made and kept or forgotten ~ a time when we give special Thanks for the year past and set forth prayers, hopes & dreams for the year to come.

So I'd like to start by THANKING everyone who takes the time to read my work -- whether that is my blog, novels, short stories or articles -- May you be blessed and God glorified!

When I left the corporate world at the end of 2009 I figured if I put all of the passion, devotion and energy into my writing that I did into my marriage/family life, I could really move my career into that next level -- Little did I know I was emotionally incapable of doing so.

Oh, I stayed busy -- editing & promoting for others - even had a couple of new releases of my own (In His Sight 2010) and (The Visionary in 2011). I've partnered up with a couple of friends to implement The Wordsmith Journal, and wrote an online course on promotion.

I started several projects, finished & submitted one that was rejected (twice!). Both big accomplishments considering my mental & emotional state and the fact I still had a hard time focusing and feeling enough to write my best and to seek out speaking engagements.

Now we're on the cusp of a new year and, for the first time since my husband's death in August 2009 I TRULY feel inspired to write and to focus on my career!

My goal for 2012 is to accomplish what I set out to do in 2010 -- write more and better & to finish those WIP's, speak more often and God willing, minister to others through both.

Now...to get settled and organized LOL!

What did you accomplish in 2011? What are your goals for 2012? I'd love to hear from you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

May your celebrations be safe, your dreams fruitful & your days prosperous.
PamT

No comments: