Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Time Marches On & Release Date is Closer!

Good Morning Friends,
Well, I'm feeling somewhat better, at least I can get a few hours of work in now instead of spending all my time curled up & covered up to my neck.

Within the last couple of weeks, I received 3 more 5 star reviews for The Visionary!

Harriet Clausner said.... "This is an engaging inspirational family drama " AND "Readers will appreciate this fascinating tale"

KM Daughters said.... . "I loved this book and HIGHLY recommend it!"

Marianne Evans said... "With a deft hand, Ms. Thibodeaux mixes angst, faith, love and hope into a novel I'll not soon forget."

These were pleasant surprises and helped ease the sting from the 1 that wasn't so great.
 
All of the reviews to date can be read in their entirety at Barnes & Noble.

Well that's about all for now.

Be Blessed!
PamT

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations on the wonderful reviews, Pam. Glad you're feeling better, too.

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Hi, Pam,

As an author who has had mixed reviews myself, I can sympathize.
Some reviewers get their jollies by being nasty, but there are also many that are fair-minded. Obviously, you've written a fine novel. Congrats on the many good reviews it's received and I'm certain more will follow.