Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Spotlight ~ New Release from White Rose Publishing!

Good Morning and Welcome once again to Saturday Spotlight!


Easter is almost upon us. As we look to Holy Week, we bring you a FREE READ!  from mega-sensation, Mary Manners. Enjoy the freebie, and this most holy of weeks, be sure to keep the true Passion in mind and a love for Christ kindled in your heart.


After the death of her husband, Jeanne doesn't think she'll ever find love again--not with three rambunctious sons in tow, but when a fireman, Ryan Palmer comes to her rescue, she learns that triumph--and love--sometimes really does follow tragedy.



Well Friends, not much else going on in my world so I'll simply say.....Take care & God Bless!
PamT

1 comment:

Mary Manners said...

Thanks for the post, Pam. I really appreciate your spotlight of Love's Kindled Flame!