Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Not Much Going on in My World....

Good Morning Friends,

Just wanted to drop in and THANK you ALL for being my friend.

Not much new going on in my world....still waiting on edits on from Five Star on The Visionary, still in TN spending time with my friend Penney and doing a little bookkeeping job, still missing my friends at the Silver Spur Guest Ranch - hopefully will be back there soon.

If you're in the SW LA/SE TX area and looking to attend a writer's conference, come to the Bayou Writer's annual Bridge to Publication conference ~ we've got a great lineup of speakers! Get details at our website.

Well, as I said, not much else going on right now...check back Saturday when our spotlight is on Rebecca Vickery!

Until later, take care & be blessed!
PamT

No comments: