Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Publicity Photo

Hello Friends,

Well I'm back in Bander at the Silver Spur and it's sssooo good to be here! In case you missed it, I put a poll up here last week and asked all of my friends, family & reader fans to help me update my publicity photo by voting on their favorite.


I'd like to THANK everyone who participated as I venture to update my publicity shot for my new novel, The Visionary which is contracted by Five Star Expressions with the tentative release date of Nov. 2011.

The most popular photo was #2 with an overwhelming 60% of the vote whereas my personal favorite (#3) only received 16% - oh well, the publisher has the final say in the matter so I sent both to the editor. I'll keep you posted on what they decide then I'll be updating all of my sites with the new photo.


#2                                                           #3


That's about all for now. Be sure and check back Saturday when the Spotlight shines on M. Flagg.

Until later....take care & be blessed!
PamT

3 comments:

Clare Revell said...

You know what I like about those photos? They make you look younger than the current one :D

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks Clare! You made my day :-)

M.Flagg said...

Lovely photos, Pam! I'm looking forward to being here tomorrow. See you later ~ Mickey