Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday Reads by Susan Lyons

Good Morning!

Well I made it through Thanksgiving and surgery on my hand and now it's back to the normal work-a-day routine.

As difficult as these past few months have been, and as much as I miss my beloved - I am looking forward to the New Year and a new purpose for my life.

Today we are spotlighting 2 Christmas stories by author Susan Lyons.... A Christmas Wish and Unwrap Me.

Susan is multi-talented and multi-published under her name and a pseudonym - Susan Fox. You can find out more about her at her website.

“Christmas Wish” is a sweet short story from The Wild Rose Press. It’s available as a stand-alone and is also contained in CALENDAR OF LOVE, an anthology of twelve tender romances, one for each month of the year, themed around a holiday or special occasion.

Blurb:
Everything’s gone wrong for Carrie this Christmas Eve, so it’s no surprise the mall’s Santa has already left when she and her four-year-old daughter Tanya arrive. But Carrie’s luck turns and the man in the red suit returns. Will Santa - a.k.a. Nicholas - be the answer to Tanya’s Christmas wish for a new daddy?


Unwrap Me is a novella by the same name, a Christmas anthology from Kensington Aphrodisia. The anthology contains three very spicy holiday stories by me, Melissa MacNeal and Melissa Randall.

Blurb:

    Jude Benedetto is a Christmas Grinch. She says the holiday is crass and commercial, but the deeper truth is a soul-deep pain over being abandoned at Christmastime. Twice. Her answer is to banish Christmas from her life. But her girlfriend has other plans. She sends Jude a very special Secret Santa gift: hot firefighter, Nick Buchanan. Named after St. Nick, he’s a huge fan of Christmas.

    Waging a campaign based on “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” he has twelve very sexy days and nights to persuade Jude to open her heart and trust in him, and to rediscover the loving spirit of Christmas.

Ooohhh, sounds like a good way to spice up cold winter evenings LOL!

Remember, friends I do not read every book I spotlight so use wisdom when purchasing.

Until later.....Be Blessed!

2 comments:

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Pamela and Susan.
Some great Christmas reading here.

Cheers
Margaret

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Margaret. Yup, whether you like sweet or spicy, I have a story for you.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season full of laughter, love, and good books.