Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Upcoming Holidays & Cata Network Single Titles

Hello Friends,

Thanksgiving is a week away and I'm sure you understand why I'm not overwhelmed with enthusiasm over the upcoming holidays ~ this is compounded by the fact that my beloved's birthday is Nov. 29th. Alas, life goes on and I know I'll go on with it and God's grace will get me through.

This said, I may not be writing too many personal posts over the next several weeks - but what I AM going to do is highlight a special holiday romance!

Beginning Nov. 24th with Cindy K Green's new release, Snow Kissed - along with 2 previouly scheduled Sat. Spotlights - I will introduce you to a different holiday-themed story three times a week through Jan. 8th.

So, if you find yourself stressed from the hustle and bustle, relax and enjoy a good book or story that will inspire you.

Now on to more news!

Cata Network has revamped their Single Titles website ~ They've got lots of book excerpts, reviews, and author interviews. Whatever genre(s) you love, chances are you'll find something at Single Titles to read. Stop by soon ~ http://www.singletitles.com

Oh, don't forget, the White Rose Authors are at Coffee Time Romance Reader's Retreat ALL MONTH LONG! So run over and check out the fun.

Well that's about it for now. Until later....take care and Be Blessed!
PamT

No comments: