Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Month - New Feature!

Wow, is it October already?! How quickly the months have flown by. Days are shorter, nights cooler, colors are changing. Fall is upon us. I know, not "officially" but all the signs of Fall are here :-)

And with the changing seasons, I'm making a change on my blog.

As you know I've hosted an "Author Spotlight" at various times here, well beginning this month, I'm changing that to "Saturday Spotlight."

Every Saturday, beginning this weekend (October 4th) I will host a different author and his or her book(s). Some authors will share with you all of their titles in one post, and some will be posted at different times with a different book.

So if you are an author or know one, tell them to shoot me an email at pthib07@hotmail.com and I'll schedule their spotlight(s).

This weekend I'll be hosting Cheryl St. John and her book The Magic of Christmas: A Baby Blue Christmas.

Hope to see you here!

IMW, take care and God Bless!
PamT

No comments: