Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged - Again!

This time by my friend Debbie Wallace!

The rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random Things About Me:
I LOVE to dance!
I LOVE horses and seldom miss the Triple Crown Races
Hubby and I have a HOUSEBOAT on the bayou where we go to escape
I LOVE to travel
I CRY at weddings as often as I cry at funerals
I also WRITE some poetry and devotionals

Who I'm Tagging - I hope they don't mind LOL!
Judy Leger
Jessica Ferguson
Kim Smith
Allie Boniface
Ariana Dupre
Bess McBride

Well friends, we'll see who likes to play tag. :-)

Until later...take care, God BLESS! and remember...playing games with your children/grandchildren will keep you young so...TAG YOU'RE IT!

5 comments:

Melissa Alvarez said...

Hi Pam! Thanks for tagging me! I've tried three times at different times throughout the day to post this on my site and have gotten error messages every time and it doesn't let me post. So, I guess I'm not supposed to do this right now. Have fun with the game!

Smiles,

Melissa/Ariana
http://melissaa.com
http://apsychichaven.com

Allie Boniface said...

I played today (Monday)!!

Kim Smith said...

Here are your six things!
1. I am on orphan. Both of my parents are dead.
2. I am a photographer/videographer and have had my own biz since 1992.
3. I work for a small remanufacturing co. as a network admin full time.
4. I love carbohydrates, but they don't love me.
5. I am almost finished with my second book!

yay!thank you for thinking of me in your meme. I didn't play by the rules but I am in an awful crunch today for time. maybe later. have fun today!

Tory Richards said...

You have a houseboat! Man, I took a houseboat trip down the St. John's River with the family one weekend, what fun. We saw parts of Florida you can't see any other way. I envy you:)

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Yep, a houseboat...only ours is anchored - it does not move....BUT we can only get there by boat. It's about 7 miles from the landing. Quiet, secluded, nice.

PamT