Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Friday, January 11, 2008

5 ***** Star Review for The Visionary!

MissK said this....Once again, I am struck by Ms. Thibodeaux's ability to create realistic characters and situations that both portray things the way they truly are for Christians and honor God, while never becoming graphic. While many romance writers feel it necessary for people in love to automatically say "yes," she shows that it is possible to do the right thing and in a way that can be seen as the hero and heroine being strong, not white Wonder bread milquetoasts. This story in particular tackles tough, dark gritty subjects, not the least of which being how difficult forgiveness can be. It is a true crime she is not on the NY Times bestseller list; the world desperately needs to read things like this timely, relevant tale.

Read the entire review here!

The Visionary coming soon from Enspiren Press!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

2 comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Hi Pam,
That post was removed by me because of a spelling mistake. lol.
Wanted you to know I've added you as a link on my blog spot.
Thank you for your comment.
Wendy Laharnar
"The Unhewn Stone"