Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Power of Prayer or the Law of Attraction?

We’ve been experiencing a lot of rain lately here in SW Louisiana which makes traveling to and from work so tedious that leaving for lunch is all but wishful thinking. Since I began my new job, I’ve been going to the library a block or so away from my place of employment to work on edits for my upcoming release, The Visionary. A few days ago I sat at the table in the break room and prayed that the rain would stop long enough for me to get to the library.

The Law of Attraction states that what you focus on, you’ll get. So I focused on the rain stopping, leaving work and driving to the library.

Guess what?

Yep, the rain stopped!

I ran out to my car, drove to the library and went in without a single drop of rain to mar the trip LOL!

Once inside, I chose a computer station with a direct view out the door of the building. I could see my car from where I sat. At one point, I glanced over and it was raining again.

When it came close to time for me to leave, I prayed again and visualized returning to work without getting wet.

Sure enough, the rain stopped long enough for that to happen.

Now I’m thinking “this is amazing!”

We all know that Jesus calmed the storm and said that whatever things He’s done, we can do. So I ask you….the power of prayer or the law of attraction? As I mentioned in an earlier post, I believe they are one and the same.

You decide.

Until later remember…. Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them and you will have them (Mark 11:24).

No comments: