Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Criticism and Ridicule

I’m sure my views on the Law of Attraction and The Secret will start a firestorm of criticism and ridicule, but before you get off on a tangent, Dear Reader, please understand – I LOVE the Lord, Jesus with all of my heart, mind, and soul!

I BELIEVE in His teachings.
I Believe in One God, the Father, the Almighty…..
I Believe in One Lord Jesus Christ….
I Believe the Bible which says that one day ‘every knee shall bow’ unto Him!

But I also believe that Faith is a heart issue and that God gave us a brain to think and to reason, to understand, and to seek for truth and enlightenment.

So, please believe me when I say these posts on the Law of Attraction and The Secret are just that…seeking and searching from a desire to understand God and His truths, His universe and the universal laws He put in place on a deeper level.

I’m not out to start a verbal war with anyone and I will not participate in conversations of an inflammatory nature. If I’m damned for my thoughts and opinions…well, so be it.

I’ll see you in heaven some day but until then remember….judge not lest ye be judged. :-)

PamT

No comments: