Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Author Spotlight - Michelle Sutton!

Hi Friends,

As promised, I'm spotlighting my friend Michelle Sutton and her book It's Not About Me.

Michelle lives in Arizona with her husband and 2 sons. A woman after my own heart, Michelle's tagline is Edgy Inspirational Author. She is a member of ACFW and the editor in chief of Christian Fiction Online Magazine. You can find out more about Michelle by visiting her website or blog. Now on to the book!

It's Not About Me is a young adult novel that is reviewed as right on target for todays teens.

Here's the Blurb: Annie has it all. She's attractive, graduated with honors, was accepted at the college of her choice, has supportive parents, good friends, and a steady boyfriend who loves her. One night when an unexpected visitor appears, Annie's safe world is destroyed. As she tries to recover the pieces of her broken life, a war ensues between two brothers who both claim to have her best interests at heart. But who will Annie choose? Or will she decide to turn her life in a different direction?

Here's an Excerpt from the Prologue:
Ever have something happen to you that was so awful you wish you could go back and erase the memory? I did. But in a strange way I’m glad it happened. Not because I enjoyed the nightmares or the pain, but because it changed me and made me a stronger person.

On the inside.

I always thought life was about me. That behaving and being a good person were all I needed to do to be happy. But now I realize all I did was try to please other people, to make them happy. I’m not sure why I felt compelled never to let anyone down. What happened to me that horrible night forced everything into perspective. I learned something about myself that wasn’t so pretty.

It’s not about me.

It's Not About Me sounds like a wonderful YA novel. The book is available now from Sheaf House, just in time for those teens on your Christmas list!

Read reviews and endorsements for It's Not About Me Here!

Read Chapter One Here!

Until later, take care and God BLESS!

PamT
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: