Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged

Hello Friends,

The last few posts have been about my interview and the contest I'm hosting, but today I'd like to share with you pieces of my heart.

First, some GOOD NEWS! My short story, Review of Love has been accepted by The Wild Rose Press as a FREE READ. I have no release date or anything yet, so stay tuned.

The scripture reference for Review of Love is Matthew 7:1-2 where Jesus warns us, "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged."

This brings to mind a special friend of mine who is going to bat against homelessness in America, though quite frankly, she is one-step away from being homeless herself.

Many of us judge the homeless in our area as addicts, lazy, etc when in truth, many are just like us who get down on their luck and can't seem to climb their way back up. Some are homeless due to loss of jobs or income.

If TRUTH be known, had hubby and I not had the foresight to accept the offer of Credit Life/Disablity insurance on our house note, we just might be homeless ourselves!

So take a moment and read more about her experiences, the documentary she filmed called "The Invisible America" and the book she hopes to write at her blog Twenty4One and see if we can end homlessness in America.

Until later take care, God BLESS and remember...judge not lest ye be judged.

PamT

No comments: