Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

#TuesdayTreasures with Me!

Good Morning Friends,

It's been a while since I've shared something I treasure but this past weekend we had SNOW!

Some of you may think I'm nuts for treasuring snow but, it's a real rarity in SW Louisiana. Only comes around about every 10 years or so. Therefore, we treasure it when we can (although I REALLY would NOT want to have it every year...well, maybe that would be OK as long as it's only a day or two and not weeks or months at a time LOL!).

Anyway....here are a couple of photos for you to enjoy....



If you followed my West Coast Vacation this past summer, you would have seen a lot of photos and memories from that wonderful trip. Well, while getting items together for my grandson in WA's Christmas gift, I finally bought a dry erase board and put magnets from the places I've been over the last couple of years.


Once I hung this up, I realized I'm missing one from Cherokee, NC but as soon as I find it, I will add it to my collection. 

Oh and one more thing I treasure....CHRISTMAS...and this year I decided to decorate my room....


Notice the "It ain't over till the last cowboy leaves" plaque - that was a gift from the sweet 99 year old lady I lived with at the Silver Spur Guest Ranch. Below is the last picture I took with her....


There are so many ways for us to remember and treasure the people, places and things in our lives. 

Let's take some extra time this holiday season and remember to do so. In fact, that might be a good New Year's resolution....To take time and reflect on the things we treasure.

Something to think about.
Inspirational with an Edge! ™

Hope you enjoyed today's post and that you'll drop by each week for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.
PamT

5 comments:

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Pam,

What a lovely post! Holidays are both happy and sad. We love being with family, but we remember those who are no longer with us. I suppose that's the way it should be. Memory of those we've lost keeps them with us in the present. And yes, we had the early snow too. It was a nice surprise.

Susan Oleksiw said...

I didn't realize you were in Louisiana. For you snow must be a rarity, but for us in New England it's a constant, every winter. I prefer cold and dry, but this year the prediction is for warm and wet, which means lots of snow. We got our first snowfall on Sunday, and some parts of NE have more today. Ugh. We'll have a white Christmas for sure this year, which will be pretty and fun for the kids.

Alina K. Field said...

I miss a little bit of snow in the winter. That's one of the downsides of southern California weather. Driving to see snow just isn't the same!

Alicia Dean said...

I treasure snow, too, a LOT! Enjoyed the pics, and thanks for the thought-provoking post.

Diane Burton said...

I was surprised to see those pictures of snow. Didn't know you got it down in Louisiana. Wow. Up here in Michigan, we're used to it. Enjoy.