Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Friday, December 22, 2017

#ThursdayThoughts on Friday!

Good Morning!

I normally don't do this but there's a reason I'm posting Thursday Thoughts on Friday Morning...Read on and you'll find out!

It's getting REAL now....Christmas is days away. If you did not receive my newsletter, you're missing out on a great deal of fun. Never fear though, I'm sharing it with you here......


MerrChristmas!


As I was pondering on what to write, these thoughts came to mind....

The Gift of Life

I know and understand the holiday season can be painful for those whose loved ones have transitioned from this life, so I wanted to take a moment, and, hopefully, be an encouragement to YOU–dear family, friends and loved ones.

This is the time of year many people take a moment and reflect on days/weeks/months past. We look forward to ringing in the new, but many times we don’t actually “ring out” the old.

Life is progressive. Always moving forward. Always evolving. Ever changing.

And so should we.

When we look at our pasts and make plans for our future, we should consider what old beliefs and/or mindsets need eradicating from our consciousness and with what to replace them.

Limiting beliefs about love, relationships, jobs, money, etc.,  are best left behind. While thoughts of happiness, joy and abundance are best experienced when allowed to run rampant through our hearts, minds, souls and bodies.

Our entire lives can take a turn for the better, miraculously even, when we choose to focus on the gift of life with which we’ve been blessed.

Therefore, when you take a moment to breathe deeply the crisp, fall air, or to draw in the sights and sounds of the holiday season, enjoy the moment, say a prayer of gratitude for your blessings and remember the old cliché … Yesterday is the past, Tomorrow the future, Today is a gift – that’s why it’s called the Present.  

I have created a Christmas Word Find Puzzle for your fun and entertainment. It even has a misspelled word!

Download it HERE.

Those who find and respond with the misspelled word will be entered into a drawing for a Starbucks OR Amazon gift card. Winner will be announced in the January newsletter. 

ALSO: If you signed up for my newsletter but did not get a welcome email to access your FREE short story, you can read it HERE (password: FREE).

I hope your Holidays are Blessed, Happy and Miraculous and that you'll join me in 2018 for another wonder-filled year.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.

                                                                    * * * * *

Folks seem to be having a LOT of fun with the word find puzzle, I hope you'll play along. If you'd like to sign up to receive my newsletter you can do so in the sidebar, from my website or simply click HERE.

Now for the reason I'm posting my Thursday Thoughts on Friday....  Santa's Book Shop is a feature fellow author Joan Reeves does annually on her blog for Christmas. Also on the 26th, she features boxed sets for 'Boxing Day' (I'll post something about that on the 26th). Meanwhile, be sure and visit Santa's Bookk Shop and choose a book or two for someone on your Christmas list or even for yourself!


Hope you enjoyed today's post and that you'll join me each week for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care, God Bless & MERRY CHRISTMAS!
PamT

8 comments:

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Pam,

Wishing you the happiest and healthiest of holidays!

Alicia Dean said...

What a great post. A fun game AND an awesome giveaway. Not to mention, a message we all need to remember. Thank you and Merry Christmas!!

Kara O'Neal said...

Love your posts. They are always filled with wisdom and encouragement.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

This past year has been very different for Handsome and me. He's had nine surgeries and is doing well. We would think his journey is hard and then see other folks whose journey is obviously harder. Sometimes, a path is put in front of us and we have no choice but to go down it. And in our case, we've never been alone spiritually.

Leah St. James said...

Lovely message, Pamela. Wishing you a joyous and blessed Christmas!

Darcy Flynn said...

Well said, Pamela. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

June Shaw said...

Thanks for the message, Pamela. Since I just lost a loved one, it was especially appreciated now. I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas.

Diane Burton said...

Wishing you a great Christmas, Pam. You are so right about life being progress. It's never static, always changing. Best wishes for a terrific 2018.