Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday Spotlight - Rachel Windham & "I Listen"

Good Morning Friends,

Earlier this month I spotlighted friend and fellow BWG member, Rachel Windahm. Today I'd like to share with you, I Listen, the companion coloring book to I Pray which teaches children how to listen to God speak to them. 



The books I Pray and I Listen are designed as a set.  Both may be purchased from the website rachelwindham.weebly.com or through Amazon .com.  Signed orders may be purchased from the author. 


Rachel Windham resides in Louisiana with her husband, their two teen-aged children, and the family pets, Pugzy and Jamby.  Her passions are God and family, themes woven into her various works.   Through her devotional books, she hopes to give families tools which will inspire and enrich their relationships with Jesus Christ.  She has several works in print, including a family devotional, A Kingdom to Call Home, and her most recent chidren's books, I Pray and I Listen.   See what is happening in Rachel’s world by visiting her website, rachelwindham.weebly.com, where she blogs monthly and posts upcoming events, or follow her on Facebook to catch the latest and greatest.  

Sounds like great books to keep your children or grandchildren, nieces or nephews busy during these long, hot, summer days!

Until next week...take care & God bless!
PamT

No comments: