Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Spotlight - The ABC’s of Success: 26 Keys to a Successful Life by Linda Leonard

Good Morning Friends,

Today is another special treat for me and I hope for you as I spotlight another Bayou Writers Group member and her book. This lovely lady taught both of my children! I had the pleasure of reading her book and let me tell you there is a host of great information here!




Linda Leonard is a retired teacher / librarian. She is the mother of four, grandmother of five, and an educator who has taught in the public school system for 28 years as an English/Speech teacher (including 15 years as a Speech/Debate Coach and 14 years as a yearbook adviser.) She also served 2 ½ years as a librarian, a total of 30 ½ years in public education. She holds a B.A. in English and M. Ed. in Speech.
Linda is open to speaking at your business, school, or organizational meeting! Contact her through her website.


A successful life begins with a positive attitude. No matter what life throws at you, you must be able to look beyond your circumstances to a bright future. In this book, Linda Leonard has put all of the experience gained in life in over 30 years as an educator in high school and 43 years of insight gained from rearing four children into a guide that one may use as a handbook to go through life with eyes wide open.  Indeed, anyone wishing to walk down the path of success would gain from the 26 keys set forth in this book. The AbC's of Success can be purchased through Inspiration Publishing LLC.



Well Friends, I pray you enjoyed this Spotlight as much as I. Stay tuned next week for more Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and of course another Saturday Spotlight.

IMW....Be Blessed!
PamT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Pam. The ebook is also available at www.smashwords.com Frugal Times (how to save money) is also available.