Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Treasure - Dreams & Miracles by Ann Spangler

Good Morning Friends!

I recently finished reading this book and just had to share it with you!



I received this as a gift many years ago but didn't recall ever reading it. Unusual because in most instances I can read a few pages and know whether or not I've already enjoyed (or not) a particular book.

Anyway, as one who has been on a spiritual quest for nearly half of my adult life, I am truly blessed to have this book on hand. I do believe in the power of dreams to guide, warn or reassure us.

The Bible talks about God speaking to us through dreams....

Job 33:14-15 says... “For God does speak, perhaps once, or even twice, though one perceive it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night (when deep sleep falls upon men) as they slumber in their beds.” 

Joel 2:28 says... "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

This wonderful book by Ann Spangler tells stories of people whose lives have been changed by a dream and is accompanied by a "Dream Journal" in which one can write down a strange or reoccurring dream.

Although this particular edition of "Dreams & Miracles" is no longer available, a Kindle version is.

If you believe in dreams and their power or spiritual implications, do yourself a favor and read this book!

PS: Speaking of dreams and books...check out my novel Tempered Dreams (book 2 in my 4 part --maybe one day 5 part-- series!)


Dr. Scott Hensley (introduced in Tempered Hearts) has built a wall around his heart since the death of his wife and parents.  Katrina Simmons is recovering from scars inflicted on her as a battered wife.  Can dreams be renewed and faith strengthened?  Can they find joy and peace in God’s love and in love for one another? 

 Available on Kindle & Nook!



For more on my spiritual quest, check out my column Pamela's Ponderings in The Wordsmith Journal Magazine!

No comments: