Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Win a Nook from LASR!

Hello Friends,

Arrived home around 1:40 am this morning from Bandera, TX ~ my job at the Silver Spur Guest Ranch is over although I'm sure I'll be back there from time to time.

Today I'd like to tell you about an exciting opportunity....You can win a NOOK from Long & Short Reviews!

Here are the details....


The Long and the Short of It is celebrating its third anniversary in style -- by giving away THREE Nook 3G eBook Readers that come with $50 BN.com gift certificates AND are already pre-loaded with dozens of romance and juvenile fiction eBooks.


We're having a scavenger hunt that runs from August 2 - August 29. For directions on how to earn entries to win the Nooks, click on the Participant buttons below.

Our anniversary party culminates in a two day chat that final weekend in our Yahoo groups (links are below), during which every post earns an entry AND we'll be announcing the winners in the final hour.
~~~~~~~~~~

Run over now and participate and Good Luck!
PamT

No comments: