Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Better Late than Never

Hey Friends,

Sorry I'm so late posting this week but as they say, "better late than never" LOL!

Arrived home Sunday afternoon from Daytona Beach, FL and NDA Dance & Cheer Competition - our teams from Stephen F Austin University ranked 3rd in Dance, Lg Co-Ed Cheer 1st and Small Co-Ed Cheer 2nd - I may have those two mixed up but all 3 teams ranked in the Nation's top 3!

We're proud of you, SFA!

Anyway, thought I'd be able to chill and relax for a few days - you know, catch up on things...cut grass (and now it's raining aarrgghhh!), clean house, etc.

NOT!

Monday I had plans to visit a cousin of Terry's who lives out of state, we had a GREAT time. Today I sat with grandchildren who have strep virus - only 1 has symptoms - a rash. Dr. said this virus has changed so much over the years and the symptoms now vary from one  child to another. Looks like I'll be there tomorrow too.

So much for a fairly restful week after traveling last week huh?

Oh well one of the perks of being home instead of having a 'real' job.

Not much changed since my last post. I did get the first round of edits back on The Gift. Editor ripped the story to shreds - in a good way! She wants to expound on the suspense - which is a great thing - I'd love to know how to build that aspect up more in a story since it tends to creep into some LOL.

Other than that, everything is moving along. Oh, the dictation didn't work out - doctor is impossible to understand - guess it's just not my cup of tea.

Guess that's all for now. Stay tuned Saturday for our spotlight on Jo Ann Carter & By the Book and if you're anywhere in the vicinity of Alexandria, LA - join me at Hastings Entertainment 1460 McArthur Drive from 2-4pm where I'll be signing copies of my books!

Hope to see you there.

Until later... Be Blessed!
PamT

No comments: