Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Terrific Tuesday!

Hi Folks,

Yep, changing my perception again and determined to improve my life in doing so. :-)

As we all know, not all great authors are born...some are made. Effective promotion is part of what makes them.

Knowing this, I've put together a short ebook titled: Simple Promotional Tools for Every Author and will be posting info here on how to purchase this informative product.

Also, as I mentioned yesterday, I will begin hosting authors on virtual book tour, so stay tuned!

Oh and one more thing...I've joined up with a group of White Rose authors to promote ourselves and our titles. Check out our blog White Roses in Bloom!

Well, that's about it for today...until later...take care, stay in touch, God bless and rememer...delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires (dreams) in your heart!

Tempered Dreams Available Now in Ebook & Print!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: