Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, May 28, 2015

#ThursdayThoughts: Winning

Good Morning Friends,

My guest for today was unable to be here so I thought I'd take a moment and talk about winning.

We're programmed to win in many areas of our lives and sometimes taught to do so at any cost.

But I wonder, is this always what's best?

What values are we teaching if we put more emphasis on "winning" than personal growth and development or building relationships, compromise and compassion?

Something to think about!!
"Inspirational with an Edge!" (tm)




Speaking of winning .... the winners of American Sniper box sets are....

Tanya Hanson and Patricia Preston!

Congratulations Ladies and Thank You to EVERYONE who visited and commented on the blog post.

Until next time...take care and God Bless!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Strength does not come from winning. Your
struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. See the link below for more info.


#winning
www.ufgop.org