Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: Abundance

When you hear that word, what do you think?

Yeah, me too...

When abundance is the topic of conversation, the majority of us immediately turn our thoughts to money.



But there is more than one way to be/feel/experience abundance.

How about Abundant Health, Abundant in Friends, Abundant Joy, Peace, Love and Blessings?

Abundance can be experienced in any number of ways if we're open to them. For instance, have you ever considered the abundance of nature or the ocean?



Now I have absolutely nothing against abundant wealth or money but let's enlarge our vision and think of the many ways we already abound  in Abundance!

Something to think about....

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: